Friday, July 10, 2009

Iceland Haiku

Iceland Haiku n° 1

A boat passes the golden channel
the sun is kissing the sea
my hands are open

Iceland Haiku n° 2

A plane disappears in the brightblue sky
the flavour of sweet flowers caresses the air
sun in my face

Iceland Haiku n° 3

Mount Esja is purple
icebar hot rock steak
the pink parasols are closed

Iceland Haiku n° 4

At the very end of sea appears a glacier
the cruiser leaves his smokeline
breath in breath out

Iceland Haiku n° 5

Warm water over golden shimmering feet
beneath darkgreen algae
and screaming birds above my head

Iceland Haiku n° 6

Light breakes the white watercurtain
wind blows the hair around my head
the smell of soft moss

Iceland Haiku n° 7

A shadow of the rainbow is shimmering on the wall
the deep sound of water falling
spume in my face

Iceland Haiku n° 8

The mountains left and right
I can't see the ground
dark warm water is floating under my breast

Iceland Haiku n° 9

Me and my loneliness
walking along the cold blue fjord
and the wind is singing

Iceland Haiku n° 10

The mountain says forever
below the profound sea
above the bright stringent sky

Iceland Haiku n° 11

Harsh wind dries immediately
my tears and the rain
the clouds meet the mountain

Iceland Haiku n° 12

Suddenly it feels like novemver
since the fog came from the mountain
the sea is covered in a tight white

Iceland Haiku n° 13

Ein goldener Tropfen fällt aus der Wolkendecke
in den blauen Ozean und bildet einen roten Weg
im Wellenrauschen tauchen Vögel tief

Andrea Weber, Iceland 07/2009