Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Berlin

Last week I went to Berlin for to see the Berlin Biennale and for to visit my Berlinfriends. As a french-german person I'm always torn between the two countries. The medicine againt this is to be where you are in that moment and not to think about differencies, just enjoy the present. This is what I did and I had a very great time.

Here is in my opinion a good beginnig for Spring!

Less and less you see places like these in the center of Berlin.

This was sprayed on different walls in Kreuzberg. It seems that something happend that day, I wonder what...but it doesn't seems a good thing.

The installation from Katerina Sedá in Skulpturenpark, where I met by coincidence O.H a collegue from university . Berlin is a village for creatives!

Also on the terrain of the Skulpturenpark, but is was me who made it an artpiece...

A text from Sister Corita and artist-nonne. I never heard about her and was impressed by the combination of these two activities.